PMX Parentmail is the name of the communication and payment system used by Ashlands.
- School use it to send out messages and letters
- School can use it to send out emergency text / SMS messages e.g. school closure due to snow, school trips late back etc.
- Parents can use it to pay for school diners
- Parents can report their child’s absence via the PMX system
- Parents can pay for other school items such as trips, milk and fees for nursery and Saplings
- Parents can make Parents Evening bookings online
The scheme is entirely voluntary and it is understood that not everyone wishes to use an electronic form of communication. In these instances parents will receive communication from school in the form of paper copies in their child’s book bag and can pay for any school item wish cash or cheque at the school office.
Conventional methods of contacting parents through letters, phone calls, face to face contact etc will continue as normal where it is deemed to be more appropriate.
Please be assured that Parentmail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you have any questions, or problems registering, please contact the school office for assistance.